Skillers Of United Legacys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Skillers Of United Legacys

SOUL is a RuneScape skilling clan who loves to chill and talk. This newly found clan is friendly and willing to gain members. SOUL is just a short term for "Skillers Of United Legacys". So, you in or your out?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A simple guide to getting 99 skills.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drag
Admin
Drag

A simple guide to getting 99 skills. Empty
PostSubject: A simple guide to getting 99 skills.   A simple guide to getting 99 skills. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:57 pm

Have you alway's wanted to get a 99 skill, but could never make it? Well this guide is here to help you with that. During this guide i'll be giving tips that should help you while you go for it. Now this guide will be updated everytime i reach a 99 skill, and I'll explain hopefully in good detail on how to get it. If you happen to have a 99 skill, and would like to help others out, just post on my thread about how you got it, and give some tips to the people who are going for it. Ok, so let's start.

Last edited by Drag on Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://soul.iftopic.com
Drag
Admin
Drag

PostSubject: table of contents   A simple guide to getting 99 skills. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:59 pm

Well here's the table of contents which should help you find which skill your looking for.

Page 1
Post 1- Information
Post 2- table of contents
Post 3- Tips
Back to top Go down
Drag
Admin
Drag

PostSubject: Tips   A simple guide to getting 99 skills. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:13 pm

Alright first off i'll give some tips when your are getting a 99 skill. This should be good for people who are getting their first 99 skill. I'll post these tips as rules.

Rule number 1: Don't stop. Don't stop working on your skill your getting 99. One you waste about 20-30 minutes just switching to something else and 2. You won't make it to your 99 skill. If you keep changing to something else lets just say 10 times thats 200-300 minutes wasted. That could of been 93-95 which you could of achieved.

Rule Number 2: Be Patient. Take your time on getting a 99 skill. Playing 12 hours on just one skill isn't much fun. After a while you will get extremely bored. So i'd suggest just playing 3-4 hours a day. This way you won't get bored. You don't need to get a 99 skill in 2 weeks. If you happen to play 8-12 hours a day and just working on one skill, it gets really boring, and will increase your chances of quitting. Anther thing for patience. Don't set up daily goals. Just work on it and see how far you get.

Rule Number 3: Make it as fun as possible. You want to have fun while getting your 99 skill. If you truely don't like that skill. Then don't do it. Combat skills are always fun because theres so much to do. Another thing is choose a skill that you can do many different things with. Like i said combat skills are fun because theres so much to do. You can go pvp and train. Bounty hunter, clan wars, god wars, duelling arena, etc.

Rule Number 4: Don't look at your experience. If you look at your experience alot for your skill it seems slow, but if you wait and look at it every hour or so it'll seem pretty fast. Thank Cash 91 for this rule. He reminded me to add that.

ok hopefully these 4 rules will help you on achieving your 99 skill. Lets move on to skills.

Last edited by Drag on Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drag
Admin
Drag

PostSubject: fletching   A simple guide to getting 99 skills. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:18 pm

I Am really close to 99 fletching and i'll post a guide for that in a sec. So for now reserve. Heres what ive got so far.

alright so lets assume your lvl 1 fletching and you want to get it to 99.

level 1-5

Materials needed: Knife and regular logs

Ok im assuming you have your materials. Now its pretty simple just use the knife on the logs and then right click on arrow shafts, then click make all or make x. Just repeat this until its level 5.

levels 5-10

Ok at level 5 you can make shortbows unstrung or arrow shafts. There the same experience. I recommend arrow shafts cuz you make a little money off of it. If you choose arrow shafts for levels 5-10 the just repeat step 1.
If you choose shortbows then just use a knife on the regular log right click shortbow (u) the click make x or make all depending on whats available.

levels 10-20

Now you should get the jest of fletching. Just use the knife on the logs, right click what your making and click make all or make x. Now from 10-20 you should switch to longbows. Don't string them, just make longbows unstrung.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A simple guide to getting 99 skills.   A simple guide to getting 99 skills. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A simple guide to getting 99 skills.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skillers Of United Legacys :: Main :: Skill Guides-
Jump to: